Question:
A list of restaurants in London, England?
?
2013-02-18 13:33:59 UTC
I'm talking fast-food restaurants. Like McDonald's, Subway, Tim Horton's. Stuff like that.
BUT...I also need some restaurants that you might find people in suits in. Like proper, elegant?
A few for both fast-food and elegant! Thank you!
Four answers:
phoenix2frequent
2013-02-18 16:33:22 UTC
Three of London's best restaurants:

Hawksmoor Seven Dials in Covent Garden (Langley Street)

St John in Smithfield (St John Street)

Mosimann's in Belgravia (West Halkin Street)

Three good restaurants (you could take a special date or a business client to any of these)

The Wolseley on Piccadilly

Cafe des Amis in Covent Garden (Hanover Place)

Bertorelli in Covent Garden (St Martin's Lane)

Five chain restaurants with lots of branches around London (fine for a regular meal out with friends or family)

Pizza Express

Cafe Rouge

Wagamama

Yo Sushi

Nando's

At the cheap-and-cheerful end, you have places like

McDonalds

Burger King

KFC

Subway

plus hundreds of fish and chip shops, kebab shops and Chinese and Indian takeaways.

PS: Never heard of Tim Horton's. =)
David S
2013-02-18 22:44:54 UTC
We don't have Tim Hortons in England or Wendys. You will find MacDonalds, Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken everywhere. A healthier British alternative would be 'Pret a Manger' for good quality tasty sandwiches and salads. The best chain for pizzas are Pizza Express - the thin European type. The main coffe shop chains are Costa, Neros, Starbucks

Costa (British owned) is the best.

For elegant dining I would suggest the Italian restaurant Signor Sassi in Knightsbridge Green or the French brasserie in Piccadilly Circus called Zedel

or for traditional English food Simpsons in the Strand (expensive)

www.signorsassi.co.uk

www.brasseriezedel.com

www.simpsonsinthestrand.co.uk
2013-02-19 15:26:45 UTC
Happy Cow has a list of vegan and vegetarian restaurants

in London and other parts of England at

http://www.happycow.net/europe/england

You can also try the Food and Drink page of Visit London at

http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/activities/food-and-drink
RoofingPrincess
2013-02-18 21:35:28 UTC
There are thousands of restaurants in London. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g186338-London_England.html