Question:
amount of postage??
stitchfan85
2006-03-31 18:23:35 UTC
I need to send a regular letter to England. Can anyone tell me the average amount of stamps I would have to put on the envelope? Also, how long does it normally take a letter to go from the US to the UK? thanks.
Four answers:
rainchaser77
2006-03-31 18:29:07 UTC
It costs $.84 to mail a 1 ounce letter to the UK.
jbslass
2006-04-01 00:37:05 UTC
it takes 4 to 7 days but allow 10 days if it's time sensitive.
Eagle
2006-03-31 18:25:39 UTC
go to the post office and as the person behind the counter they can tell you
rage09033
2006-04-01 22:26:58 UTC
and you thought i ask dumb questions way to go Mensa