Question:
Where is the best area to get a hotel in London?
ericaa
2006-04-10 13:35:20 UTC
I will be in London for a few days this summer. I want a hotel that isn't too expensive, but still near everything! Where is the best area to stay?
Three answers:
2006-04-10 13:44:27 UTC
Ericca, if you want a close area to town that is safe, yet close to theatres and shopping, then I would consider Tottenham Court Rd area.

Here there is everything including transport, pubs, theatres as I said, also art colleges, University life, and its safe.

When you come please get a A-Z, which is a directory of tubes, streets everything.

Look up www.transportforlondon.com where you will start to get an idea about the transport system.

Any probs, IM me.

Check the site and you will find the Tube Satation for tot crt rd.
rentschler
2016-10-09 07:18:08 UTC
do not understand of any web pages yet there's a cheap inn in Victoria. that is about 5 minutes walk from victoria nationwide coach station and run by technique of a load of dodgy overseas varieties. It prices round £25 in line with evening yet be warned you get what you pay for, yet when all you pick is a mattress for the evening then that is a superior no frills equipment. won't be able to bear in mind the call yet you'll each and every sometimes see human beings handing out flyers for it outdoors Victoria nationwide coach station. wish this helps.
rosie
2006-04-10 13:39:40 UTC
Cheap hotels near Baker Street, London - get what you pay for - not a lot - but great for Oxford St. Hyde Park and tubes