Question:
What is the best options to get pound sterling in US and London?
Su
2006-03-14 05:57:10 UTC
What is the best options to get pound sterling in US and London?
Three answers:
dodlett
2006-03-14 09:31:24 UTC
If you are coming from the states and want to get pound sterling, definately get it while you are over here. I usually tell my friends and family to use their bank card (ATM card) to withdraw cash over here. It gets the best rate. But if you are wanting to exchange money, as the guy said earlier, there are plenty of Bureau de ' Change around. I used to use the post office as they had the best rates around until I found Marks and Spencer beat them just a little bit!
SeventhStarOfTheNorth
2006-03-14 06:00:31 UTC
In London I would try the Post Office, they have good exchange rates on currency.

There are lots of Bureau de Changes in London and at the airports, and most travel agents will do exchange, but it does depend on the currency you want to change into pounds.

I don't know about the US sorry.
jchancebbc
2006-03-16 07:28:02 UTC
The Post Office has decent exchanges rates. I discovered that using my ATM card and pulling out cash everyday was the cheapest and best way to go.